We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&B near Claremont Colleges?

mom
La Junta, Colorado
Level Contributor
39 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
B&B near Claremont Colleges?

Will be visiting niece at Harvey Mudd (one of Claremont Colleges) in the fall. Taking my 75-year old mother. Does anyone know of fun B&B nearby?

Claremont...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B&B near Claremont Colleges?

Hi, I don't know of any B&B's in the area I think there may be one in La Verne but I'm not sure. You may want to try Upland as well. I would recommend staying at the Claremont Doubletree it used to be The Claremont Inn but has been bought by Doubletree and refurbished. I have not stayed there but have heard good things about it.

mom
La Junta, Colorado
Level Contributor
39 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B&B near Claremont Colleges?

Thanks. We have reserved a room at the Doubletree Claremont. Can't beat the location. Thanks for the advice.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
163 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: B&B near Claremont Colleges?

There is also a boutique hotel that has just opened in the Village Expansion area on Indian Hill Boulevard. It is even more centrally located than the Doubletree (newly renovated, also very nice).

Monterey, CA
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: B&B near Claremont Colleges?

Check out Hotel Casa 425! Wonderful boutique hotel in the heart of claremont! Its also managed by Four Sisters Inns though very more modern than most Four Sisters Inns.

5. Re: B&B near Claremont Colleges?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 22:17