We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lakeport in April.

Which Clearlake hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
2 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Lakeport in April.

Hi. I am going to Lakeport in early to mid April. When I booked the trip I expected it to be warmer! I just looked at the average temps and realize my ideal of swimming and water skiing are probably out of the question. Is it still ok to do some boating, how about fishing? Should I rebook for warmer weather? Any thoughts or ideas from anyone who is a local or who has visited this time of year. I don't want to be sitting watching the sunset and freezing :-)

Thanks!

1 reply
Folsom, Ca
Level Contributor
11 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lakeport in April.

Just now saw your post..... so sorry for late reply....you read the weather correctly....too cold for swimming. Boating and fishing are possible but am not familiar with who to contact. We are going this week end for our yearly visit to a dog show.. I can recommend two restaurants Park Place in Lakeport and Sawshop in Kelseyville as excellent places. There are some excellent but not well known wineries in the area too if you like wine tasting. Our fave is Steele (near Kelseyville). G. Graham is excellent (red hill area) as is Ceago on East side of lake. Hope you enjoy your visit.

Reply to: Lakeport in April.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Clearlake