We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Better late than never trip report

Australia
Level Contributor
1,413 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Better late than never trip report

…travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/…tpod.html

Last October I spent 3 weeks with my sister and niece driving around Greece, we had an amazing adventure. This is the link to my blog, the Pelion region was right at the end of our trip.

I had this blog printed in book form and have spent the night reliving our wonderful time in Greece, I'm hoping even though this is a little old that someone will get some useful info. I asked quite a few questions and got some great advice.

Thanks to all the TripAdvisor community, certainly makes planning so much easier!

3 replies to this topic
South Pole
Destination Expert
for Lesbos, Zagorohoria
Level Contributor
14,488 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Better late than never trip report

Just had a very quick read about the Pelion & will be back for a good browse & look at the pictures when I have more time. But just to say thanks for posting - we are off there for our first trip in September, so it's good to get a recent perspective on it alongside all the reading up I've done on the internet. I have earmarked Vyzitsa for a visit already - seems like a good choice & we will be hiking through Milies so now looking at your pictures will help it seem familiar!

Australia
Level Contributor
1,413 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Better late than never trip report

Hi Tsipouro.. I'm pretty sure you answered quite a few of my questions when I was planning the trip. I hope you find something useful in my blog!

We also went to Lefkada and the Zagori Region, what an amazing time we had. I might post the link on those forums as well.

Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Messenia Region, Laconia Region, Magnesia Region
Level Contributor
5,158 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Better late than never trip report

Lovely! Thanks for posting this great report. I've never been to Pelion outside of summer, it does look gorgeous with all the autumn colours. One thing I can reassure you about, you didn't go wrong in Volos as the only way to Pelion is right through the centre of Volos, there is no way of bypassing it! So don't blame poor Jane :-)

Reply to: Better late than never trip report
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Magnesia Region
Recent Conversations