We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel from oslob

Japan
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
travel from oslob

i'm thinking of going from Oslob to either Siquijor or apo (both for snorkeling) but i don't have a ton of time. can anyone tell me how long it takes to get to either one from Oslob?

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel from oslob

You will need to take a bus to Lilo-An first then a ferry to Dumaguete.

From Dumaguete, take a ferry to Siquijor.

As for Apo, note very sure about this but you can reach Apo Island from Siquijor. For sure you can reach Siquijor from Dumaguete from I do not know the way.

Pomeroy, Washington
Level Contributor
454 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travel from oslob

I don't know about Apo, but the trip from Oslob to Siquijor will take about 3 1/2-5 hours, including waiting time for buses and ferries. 3 1/2 might be a bit optimistic.

It's a about two hours or so to take a Ceres Liner from Oslob to the terminal in Dumaguete. Sometimes a little more time. This includes the ferry ride between the two islands. There are shorter and quicker itineraries, but you would need a local to help you find the ferry terminals and jeepneys. Been there, done that. Take the bus.

About a 10 minute tricycle ride from the Ceres terminal to the ferry terminal. Depending on traffic of course.

About an hour from Dumaguete to Siquijor or Larena. Then, another 15 minutes to 1/2 hour to the resorts on the south end of the island.

You are going to take a half a day to do it.

Japan
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: travel from oslob

Thanks wip5209!

4. Re: travel from oslob

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Oslob