We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing charters in Dana Point?

Chicago
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Fishing charters in Dana Point?

Does anyone know any good fishing charters at Dana Ppoint? I will be there from August 24-26th and hoping to do some deep sea fishing. If you would like to come along, let me know!

Southern California
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Fishing charters in Dana Point?

Dana Wharf Sportfishing offers great 1/2 and 3/4 day open party fishing. I have been twilight fishing on the Clemente and had a great time. They offer over night trips targeting yellowfin Tuna, Dorado and Yellowtail. You can find them here:

http://www.danawharfsportfishing.com/

If you are closer to San Diego go to Seaforth sportfishing in Mission Bay for great multi day trips targeting Albacore and Dorado. Fisherman's Landing in Point Loma is the best of the three but they concentrate on multi day trips.

Your timing is very good.

Check out 976tuna.com or sportfishingreport.com to see current catches

St. George, Utah
Level Contributor
4 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fishing charters in Dana Point?

Did you find a good sport fishing company out of Dana Point? Let us know!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
136 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fishing charters in Dana Point?

I highly recommend :

The FURY and

Captain Rick Doesburg - call and ask about his smaller charters too as I'm pretty sure he has them. His wife is a friend of mine, and they have an excellent local reputation.

Owned by Fury Sportfishing, the Fury offers 3/4, single and multi-day fishing trips up to 2 days. The boat sleeps 46 in open berths and seat 28 in a full galley. Operating out of Dana Wharf Sportfishing Landing at 34675 Golden Lantern, Dana Point, CA 92629.(949) 496-5794.

4. Re: Fishing charters in Dana Point?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 11:24