We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay?

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
76 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay?

I am visiting at California with my GF next summer for a one month. One stop (maybe one week) will be at Orange County and right now We are having a hard time to decide hotel. On our to do-list is surfing, golfing and shoping. And we've been looking these properties:

- Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel

- The Resort at the Pelican Hill

- St.Regis Resort Monarch Beach

By the way is any of these hotels offering self-parking? Somehow it seems that almost all so-called five star properties in California are offering valet only.

Mentioned in this post
Orange County
Orange County
California
The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna...
2,448 Reviews
Dana Point, CA
Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
Level Contributor
6,577 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay?

See responses to your post on the Laguna Beach forum.

Mentioned in this post
Laguna Beach
Laguna Beach
Orange County, CA
Level Contributor
29 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay?

where did you stay? we are looking at the same choices - thaks for any info you may have!

Orange County...
Level Contributor
71 posts
230 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay?

I love the Four Sisters Inn, Blue Lantern Inn. We;ve stayed at several of their properties & never been dissapointed.

Mentioned in this post
Blue Lantern Inn - A Four Sisters Inn
Blue Lantern Inn - A...
502 Reviews
Dana Point, CA
laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,405 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay?

Of the three I like the Ritz because it is closest to the ocean, but Pelican Hill is really more upscale and is the current hideout for the movie stars. They are all very high in service, about the best you will ever get anywhere.

5. Re: Where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2011, 15:38