We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can Taqueria Davis fit 10 people in a party?

Which Davis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Victoria
Level Contributor
448 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Can Taqueria Davis fit 10 people in a party?

Title says it all. Thanks!

9 replies to this topic
Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
22,086 posts
5,161 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can Taqueria Davis fit 10 people in a party?

Why don't you call the restaurant - they do cater for that amount of people and more

http://taqueriadavis.com/bigorders.php

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can Taqueria Davis fit 10 people in a party?

Ok, is there more to your question than you have written? I mean, why would you ask that question here instead of contacting the restaurant unless there is more, but you just didn't ask? Thanks. Chuck.

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
31,708 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can Taqueria Davis fit 10 people in a party?

I think that OP wants to know if Taqueria Davis can fit 10 people, who want to eat together, in their restaurant. The link above simply is for "big orders", probably take-out.

OP. There is a link there somewhere to email them. I would do that.

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can Taqueria Davis fit 10 people in a party?

Thanks, Puter, that's what I figured, too. But it just seems that most people would just e-mail or phone the restaurant and ask them and maybe make a reservation. That's why there might be more to the question, because she is asking here? Chuck.

5. Re: Can Taqueria Davis fit 10 people in a party?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 13 February 2014, 03:05

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
11,236 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can Taqueria Davis fit 10 people in a party?

I'd like to know too if they fit 10 people. Did you find out?

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can Taqueria Davis fit 10 people in a party?

Gosh, Jade, not being "critical" of you or your post. Please don't be so sensitive. Just my experience that when people, especially young people, ask a question like : "Can Taqueria Davis fit 10 people in a party?" when the answer could be easily found out by contacting the restaurant, there is usually more that they want to know, but just didn't ask. Then you said: "Travel boards are for people who are interested in sharing their personal experience. This is what I was hoping for." but you didn't say this in your post, so no one knew you wanted to know about their personal experiences at Taqueria Davis. Now we know. It's all good, Jade, just need to calm down. Take care and enjoy your party. Chuck.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,768 posts
1,036 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Can Taqueria Davis fit 10 people in a party?

Jade, Chuck (and mini as well in post #1) were just being sensible. Nobody was being "rude" and it is against TripAdvisor posting guidelines to call other posters rude so your post #5 may be reported and removed.

Do you have other questions about your trip that cannot be answered by you emailing or calling a restaurant? If so, please don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you have a good visit to Davis.

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Can Taqueria Davis fit 10 people in a party?

So, Jade, any other questions we can help you with? Chuck.

Reply to: Can Taqueria Davis fit 10 people in a party?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Davis