We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yosemite view Lodge

Trussville, Alabama
3 posts
Save Topic
Yosemite view Lodge

I know the rooms are equipped with TV's but do they have a DVD player or VCR?

4 replies to this topic
Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
63,408 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yosemite view Lodge

HI victoria

Several of the hotel reviews refer to a flat screen tv, but none mention a VCR or DVD player. tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g32340-d1135… Perhaps you can send a private message to anyone who wrote a review and who many have more info for you.

Hopefully someone who has stayed there recently will see your post, tho' most Yosemite visitors just use the Yosemite forum.

When is your trip?

California
Level Contributor
10,862 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yosemite view Lodge

I can't imagine they'd have VCRs. That technology is too far out of date. In CA you really can"t find any VHS products that would show on a VCR. They do have cable TV though. The hotel is right on the river if you need something to watch! ;)

Long Barn...
Level Contributor
4,717 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yosemite view Lodge

I doubt that they would have either. I have not seen any of those in any hotel for years. The places I have stayed want you to pay for movies that are available through their hotel video system. It is a money maker for them and they don't want you watching movies for free.

VCR? That is way out of date.

You could probably bring your own DVD player and hook it up if that is important to you.

UK
Level Contributor
61 posts
366 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Yosemite view Lodge

We stayed here the other week and I can confirm that there isn't a DVD or VCR.

Who needs those when you have that view from your balcony!!

Reply to: Yosemite view Lodge
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about El Portal