We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

walking distance from the econolodge in encinitas

USA
Level Contributor
1,282 posts
156 reviews
walking distance from the econolodge in encinitas

Hello. I will be spending a couple of days, after a work trip, staying at the Econolodge, I will have a car, but I am wondering if anyone can recommend a good, relatively low-key (not a place with loud drunks) bar that has a good craft beer selection? And any good restaurants, with some healthy food options, in Walking distance? (Any kind of food is OK, so long as its sort of place I could go alone and it would not be weird -- like a place with a bar). Thanks.

2 replies to this topic
Encinitas, CA
Destination Expert
for Encinitas
Level Contributor
604 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: walking distance from the econolodge in encinitas

For craft beer try Priority Public House, just a couple blocks north of The Econolodge. They serve food as well, gastropub type fare.

http://www.prioritypublichouse.com

For dinner I'd recommend Birdseye Kitchen, kind of an eclectic Asian place. Its can be very busy and chaotic at times, but the food is very good.

Or walk further north, maybe 1/2 mile, to Le Papagayo. You could definitely sit at the bar there.

Encinitas...
Level Contributor
9 posts
19 reviews
2. Re: walking distance from the econolodge in encinitas

There a several in Encinitas and Cardiff. I like PCG and Solace. I go there from time to time by myself when the wife is out with friends or I just need a quick good meal with an atmosphere.

Reply to: walking distance from the econolodge in encinitas
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Encinitas