We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need a family vacation rental recommendation!

Atlanta, GA
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
need a family vacation rental recommendation!

Hello ... I will be traveling to San Diego area the first week of June with my husband, 3 daughters, and in-laws. I'm in charge of finding our "perfect" beach rental. we would need 3 - 4 bedrooms, oceanfront, and ideally with a heated pool (shared is fine). I'm open to either a house or a condo ... am hoping to get some great insider recommendations!

Thank you!

Tiffany

Napa Valley, CA
Level Contributor
2,049 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: need a family vacation rental recommendation!

Check VRBO.com (vacation rentals by owner) Put in Encinitas, Solana beach, Del Mar, etc. for really nice beach cities. These are all at least 30 minutes from San Diego but Encinitas is the perfect, quaint beach town. There are many rentals listed. A good bet for a family is the Sea Bluff complex of homes. North end of Encinitas but has many 3 bedroom homes overlooking beach with nice shared pools, bbq's, tennis, etc. Check out www.vrbo.com and you'll have tons to choose from.

2. Re: need a family vacation rental recommendation!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 16:16
Get answers to your questions about Encinitas