We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Dinner

Which Encinitas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lockport, Illinois
Level Contributor
32 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas Dinner

We will be visiting over the Christmas holiday looking for a good place for Christmas dinner in or around Encinitas.

Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
Level Contributor
6,228 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas Dinner

How about the Beach House thebeachhouse.com/cardiff-by-the-sea-restaur…

I can't imagine a more beautiful spot for Christmas Dinner

Lockport, Illinois
Level Contributor
32 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas Dinner

Thanks for the link. The food looks yummy!!

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
52,285 posts
423 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas Dinner

I do love the Beach House, the question is will they be open Christmas Day? Some how they don't seem like the type of place that would be. Do call and find out.

You also asked about San Diego in general. The Hotel del Coronado would be great, it has an amazing feel during the holidays. Even if you don't eat there, do go visit.

Island Prime is another good choice.

Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
Level Contributor
6,228 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas Dinner

Yes. Do call the Beach House. I think they have been open on Christmas in past years.

Encinitas, CA
Destination Expert
for Encinitas
Level Contributor
559 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Christmas Dinner

In past years it seems like "downtown" Encinitas is a virtual ghost town, but at least a couple of restaurants down in "restaurant row" in Cardiff (where the Beach House is located) are usually open.

However, if you're willing to drive to San Diego, I'd chose the Del just for the holiday atmosphere.

6. Re: Christmas Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2011, 06:32
Get answers to your questions about Encinitas