We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swimming pools

Swansea, United...
7 posts
1 review
Swimming pools

we are visiting for two weeks in May but don't have a look at our accommodation. Does anybody know of any public outdoor swimming pools or hotels that offer day passes for my little boy to enjoy?

Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
Level Contributor
19,316 posts
16 reviews
1. Re: Swimming pools

The Ecke YMCA might.

http://www.ymca.org/ecke

Encinitas...
Level Contributor
11 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: Swimming pools

Hi UrbanZen,

In Encinitas, Magdalena Ecke YMCA, as dez40 suggested might be your best bet. The ocean is the public swim choice of locals or their community swimming pool.

Your hotel or airbnb might have a pool.

There is a great public pool in Carlsbad 15 minute drive north. It is at Alga Norte community Park. They have a heated pool for kiddos and they hold lessons there. then there is a bigger, cooler, deeper pool for diving boards and lap swim. I take my son there often

Swansea, United...
7 posts
1 review
3. Re: Swimming pools

Great stuff! I've purchased him a wetsuit as he is only 14 months so the ocean is a bit cold for long periods but a swimming pool is also fun.

Thanks

4. Re: Swimming pools

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2017, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Encinitas