We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fort Bragg at end of October?

Which Fort Bragg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bavaria
Level Contributor
11 posts
137 reviews
Save Topic
Fort Bragg at end of October?

We have been to Fort Bragg last year in August and liked it very much. This year, our California holiday will have to take place at the end of October/beginning of November. I wonder if everything will be closed down in the Fort Bragg/Mendocino region at that thime of the year?

Your reply will be much appreciated!

Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
Level Contributor
4,819 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fort Bragg at end of October?

Not sure what places or activities you might be referring to--but there are only changes not closures that I'm aware of, with some restaurants and the Skunk Train going to more limited schedules, but they don't close. Winery tasting rooms also maintain a normal schedule. Normally you won't encounter serious rain until well into Nov. and so the end of Oct./early Nov. is usually a very nice time to visit the Mendo Coast. I love it then!

Bavaria
Level Contributor
11 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fort Bragg at end of October?

Thank you, forestvillian, for your advice. We're back from Fort Bragg and very glad we went, we had a great time there!

Yours, Liz

3. Re: Fort Bragg at end of October?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2011, 07:27
Get answers to your questions about Fort Bragg