We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttles from SNA to Embassy Suites South

United States
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttles from SNA to Embassy Suites South

Hi, we are staying at Embassy Suites-South and most likely flying into SNA, do you know if the hotel has a shuttle from that airport or should we be flying into another airport? Would we be better off renting a car?

8 replies to this topic
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
28,651 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttles from SNA to Embassy Suites South

no hotels that im aware of offer a shuttle to or from the airport,

if you are going to disneyland, SNA is the best airport to fly into, its smaller, and much closer, only about 10 miles away from anaheim

you have a variety of options for transport to and from the airport, one of which is just to get a cab since its not that far of a distance.

and there is the disneyland express that is inexpensive

here are more options on transportation

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g29092-s301/Anaheim:C…

the embassy suites is very well rated and a nice hotel, but just so you are aware, it is about 1.7 miles from disneyland in garden grove, it does however have the art shuttle service stop that goes from disneyland to alot of area hotels multiple times per day for a small fee per person

http://www.rideart.org/?loc=1

you should also be aware you can stay right across the street from the disneyland main entrance and just walk into disneyland.

here is a map of hotels in the disneyland area so you can see where things are, the disneyland main entrance is off of harbor blvd near where it says east shuttle area on the map

printfreemaps.com/maps/freedisneylandareamap…

United States
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttles from SNA to Embassy Suites South

Thanks so much for your reply. I am staying at the Embassy Suites- South because of a conference I will be attending. Not planning on going to Disney. :/ Looks as tho we will get a cab! Thanks again.

SoCal
Level Contributor
5,660 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shuttles from SNA to Embassy Suites South

Depending on what else you want to do while in Anaheim, I would rent a car. Everything is much easier here with a car. If you don't rent a car and take a taxi to the hotel, make sure you get a flat rate or else look at a shuttle. Traffic can be very bad between the airport and Anaheim and if you are paying a taxi based on the meter it could really add up fast.

This company seems to offer flat rate taxi service to the area anaheim-yellowcab.com/SpecialDiscounts.html

United States
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shuttles from SNA to Embassy Suites South

Thanks so much Jennifer, I really appreciate the reply. Does it seem reasonable to take a shuttle then walk to our hotel?

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
54,683 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shuttles from SNA to Embassy Suites South

I would just book SuperShuttle or PrimeTime over a cab. It should be a lot less, but depending on how long you are there for a rental car is probably a wash at worse and that opens more dining options at night. All that is around the hotel are national chains.

Garden Grove is home to one of the largest Vietnamese populations in the country and there are some truly great Vietnamese restaurants there and in Westminster.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
28,651 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Shuttles from SNA to Embassy Suites South

the disneyland express i mentioned goes from SNA airport and has a drop off at the embassy suites south, so no need for walking.

http://graylineanaheim.com/shuttles.shtml

United States
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Shuttles from SNA to Embassy Suites South

Perfect, you don't know how much I appreciate your help! Thanks again.

SoCal
Level Contributor
5,660 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Shuttles from SNA to Embassy Suites South

Shuttles will drop you at your hotel. Price out how many in your party and figure out your best option. Flat rate cab, shuttle or DL Express.

Reply to: Shuttles from SNA to Embassy Suites South
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted