We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hi,,,,,,/.//jjkhjfghjkf

I think I live on...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Hi,,,,,,/.//jjkhjfghjkf

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Had to get that out of me.

Anyways,

How is the Garden Grove Marriott?

It is great in my books!

Sacramento
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hi,,,,,,/.//jjkhjfghjkf

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one, Mr. ,,,fasdldldjadashd gz;huofldfhgjfhgjhjfjfhgfjkkfjh. Nothing in Garbage Grove is nice, well, okay, the French Onion Soup at Mimi's is great, but that Marriot is a rat hole. We only stay at Marriott hotels but when we drove up that one is on our black list for a number of unmentionalble reasons. Chalk it up to "the one bad grape" in that bunch.... uuggh - just thinking about it makes me want to go puke now....uuggh

I think I live on...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hi,,,,,,/.//jjkhjfghjkf

Okay...

I want to know why you do not like it.

Also, are you sure you are talking about the one I stayed at? It is beside a Hyatt, and many other hotels. I am sorry, but I love that place!

The rooms are wonderful-inviting,

the staff is helping,

the lobby, spacious,

the pool, average.

Over all, STAY THERE!

Have you SLEEPED there before?

Medina, WA
Level Contributor
400 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hi,,,,,,/.//jjkhjfghjkf

Wheretogo: I am very curious to hear why this place is such a rat hole. I was under the total opposite impression after reading reviews on many travel forums how excellent this hotel is. INTERESTING!

Medina, WA
Level Contributor
400 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hi,,,,,,/.//jjkhjfghjkf

whereUgo: Could you also specify which Marriott you are referring? I believe there is a Marriott and a Marriott Residence Inn in that area. Still very curious to hear specifics on the "rat hole" hotel.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
65 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hi,,,,,,/.//jjkhjfghjkf

He means the Garden Grove Marriott. The words on the hotel is "Marriott Suites".

I love that hotel. It is very modern. The staff are the typical friendly, and the rooms are great. They are updated, pratical, and luxurious. The pool is typical-like all the other ones. The lobby is grand-with the fountain...

That place is great! I recommend it to anyone.

Nothing in Garden Grove is trash wherrUgo... I think it is more your attitude that is Trash!

Medina, WA
Level Contributor
400 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hi,,,,,,/.//jjkhjfghjkf

Thanks for replying. I knew whereugo must be trashing the hotel and the area for other reasons because it sounded way off from what I have read about the hotel and Garden Grove. Lesson learned... can't always trust what people write!

Get answers to your questions about Garden Grove