We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with Grass Valley Motel info

Which Grass Valley hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vacaville...
Level Contributor
676 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Help with Grass Valley Motel info

There are several motels in the Grass Valley area but not alot of info on them as several don't have websites.

We're just looking for a place that's clean and cheap.

Any suggestions?

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
31,947 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with Grass Valley Motel info

I don't remember the name of the motel we used one Christmas when my son's house was full, but it may have been this one.

www.ncgold.com/lodging/GoldenChain/index.html

If so, it was OK. AAA Tour Guide lists rates as $99-$109.

Check for reviews here. I wouldn't choose the Stagecoach Motel. There are two good reviews here, fairly recent, and the rest are awful. I may suspect a "plant" or two because they are so inconsistent with what others said.

Good luck.

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
31,947 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with Grass Valley Motel info

Erase, Erase !!

I got my motels mixed up. Golden Chain has a great website but the reviews I mentioned were for it, not the Stagecoach.

There are three positive reviews for the Stagecoach Inn here, but I can't find a website. AAA gives it only one diamond, however. Rates $65-$90.

3. Re: Help with Grass Valley Motel info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 03:18