We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Deal through Don Berard

Which Gualala hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
indio
2 posts
Save Topic
Great Deal through Don Berard

After reading reviews and more importantly talking to friends who have gone to Sea Ranch for years, we decided to finally take our trip to the coast. We used Don Berard and it was such a value. We stayed at the Amacita house and split the cost with another couple. We got a third night for no additional cost and it worked about to be about $70 per night per couple. The house was very cozy, walking distance to the beach, and even had a hot tub. Very important to me also was the home was very clean and the kitchen layout was nice. We have heard about this area from friends for years, but never had the chance to go unil this fall. We hope we get the chance to go back next fall - it is such a rare treat to enjoy such natural beauty.

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
31,835 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Deal through Don Berard

Is this another troll message? Appreciate your feedback but it almost seems like people are responding to a negative report on Don Berard from some weeks ago.

Look at my other post. Don Berard, among several agents in Gualala, lists Sea Ranch houses for you to rent. Don Berard does not build, furnish, or site the house. So, you were fortunate enough to be intelligent enough to choose from the Don Berard site a rental which suited you, right?

It has practically nothing to do with the various rental agents you use. If you look further on their sites, you will notice that some owners list with several agents,, meaning that if you rented the same house from, say, Sea Ranch Vacation Rentals, if you were fortunate enough to be intelligent enough to choose from the Sea Ranch Vacation Rentals houses for you to rent, you may well be posting this message in their favor.

Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
Level Contributor
4,819 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great Deal through Don Berard

Frankly, I'm so tired of hearing his name, I hope all these posts will cease. The fan club of "he who shall not be named" may have overdone it and created a backlash!

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
31,835 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great Deal through Don Berard

Amen !

4. Re: Great Deal through Don Berard

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 08:18
Get answers to your questions about Gualala