We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First class from Orlando To San Fran? Best Airline.

Whitefish, Montana
Level Contributor
911 posts
130 reviews
Save Topic
First class from Orlando To San Fran? Best Airline.

I want to treat my husband to first class for his 50th birthday trip this fall. We are flying from Florida to San Francisco to stay at Half Moon Bay.

Any opinions on airlines? Virgin looks like it might have a fist class worth the money. Any opinions on flying to Oakland instead of San Francisco?

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
52,410 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First class from Orlando To San Fran? Best Airline.

err -- No point posting in half moon bay. I did answer the same question in the SF forum also please look at the Air travel forum. You can see it on the bottom right end side menu of your browser page

2. Re: First class from Orlando To San Fran? Best Airline.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 08:15