We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best lodging, restaurants, things to see and do

Va Beach
Level Contributor
73 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Best lodging, restaurants, things to see and do

We will be traveling mid November and HMB is our last 3 day stop before flying back to the east coast...the inn at mavericks can only accommodate us 2 out of 3 nights..we are traveling with an 11month old..and I hate to pack up after one night (lotta work with a baby) any other similar recommendations?

Also we love to eat great food, plan on doing later lunch/brunches and early dinners. Have traveled extensively thru Sonoma and napa and eaten at many of those fabulous rest. I know this is much more laid back, beach town which we love! I have read about the ritz brunch, don't think we will make it in time.

Also into hiking and biking and touring anything, being on the water boat ride, we are into a lot! Anything in particular fun to do with baby in tow? We will do it all with him regardless :) thanks in advance for the tips!!

Level Contributor
36,953 posts
946 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best lodging, restaurants, things to see and do

Let us know how you like the Beach House! It is right next door to Sam's, very convenient to walk over there for a meal. :).

12. Re: Best lodging, restaurants, things to see and do

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2014, 05:19