We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean view room I. Half moon bay

1 post
Save Topic
Ocean view room I. Half moon bay

Hello my fellow travelers,

I am looking for a ocean view room that I can also hear the waves from in half moon bay. Hotel or BB is fine. Any suggestions? Doesn't need to be super fancy.

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
32,568 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean view room I. Half moon bay

If you post the same question twice, you will get answers on both threads, causing confusion in the dialogues. I have reported one of your messages as a duplicate. If the mods don't delete it, please go to the "report inappropriate content" at the bottom right of one of your messages and click on it.and when the drop down menu comes, click on "remove my post". Then you, and we will not be confused because we all will be on the same page.

Edited: 28 January 2014, 06:48
Level Contributor
36,627 posts
907 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean view room I. Half moon bay

Look at The Beach House, we loved our stay there. Lots of great amenities including a heated pool and Oceanview jacuzzi. Let me know if you would like dining recs. :).

Edited: 28 January 2014, 16:01
3. Re: Ocean view room I. Half moon bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2015, 05:18