We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Healdsberg

Which Healdsburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Shrewsbury...
4 posts
Save Topic
Weather in Healdsberg

We have a chance to visit Healdsberg between Christmas and New

Years; has anyone been there at this time of year? What was the weather like? We will be with our 3 adult children, any suggestions for things to do?

united states
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Healdsberg

There were a couple of posters last winter who asked about the area in winter- a forum search should help you.

Also, check out the weather underground website for weather history for, well, anywhere!!! www.wunderground.com

Shrewsbury...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Healdsberg

Thank you-thats a great website. Looks like weather can be a mixed bag.

Have you been there during the holidays, is there much going on? We were there in September, but someone is offering there house between Christmas and New Years.

united states
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Healdsberg

That is the one time of the year when I haven't been, but quite honestly, if someone offered me their house ANY time, I would go; I love Sonoma county.

To get a feel for what may be happening during your potential visit, try the following websites with calendars- maybe they will help:

www.winecountrythisweek.com

www.sonomauncorked.com

www.wineroad.com

www.sonoma.com

maybe www.sonomacountyvintners.com, but I'm not as confident on that one.

Using these collectively, you should be able to get a good feel for what will be going on.

Shrewsbury...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Healdsberg

Thank you for the information; those are great websites.

Healdsburg, CA
Level Contributor
476 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in Healdsberg

Last Christmas I went on a beautiful hike at Sugar Loaf in Sonoma Valley. A little chilly, but sunny and beautiful. This last year we got our rain later in the season, so the holidays were fairly dry....but this year has been anything but normal weather wise so it is hard to say what will happen! Regardless, it is a good time to enjoy the area, as staff at wineries have more time for guests, and there are usually less people in the area.

Innkeeper Mandie

Honor Mansion

6. Re: Weather in Healdsberg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2011, 07:16