We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Decisions, Decisions.

new jersey
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Decisions, Decisions.

Very excited about our trip to Healdsburg this summer. I would love some advice from someone who has stayed at H2 hotel and Hotel Healdsburg. Out of these two hotels, which one did you prefer and why? What draws you to one over the other? Thanks!

united states
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Decisions, Decisions.

I see you are still unanswered, and i can't help directly, but have you looked through the reviews for these hotels and/or done a forum search? Both can be very helpful.

new york city
Level Contributor
53 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Decisions, Decisions.

Hi there, did you make a decision on either of the two hotels? I'm having same issue making up min

Healdsburg, CA
Level Contributor
476 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Decisions, Decisions.

I haven't stayed at either, but have seen rooms at both. They are both very nice, modern hotels. They are sister hotels, and the main difference is that H2 is green. H2 does have bikes that you can borrow or rent (not sure which) during the day, which i believe is not a feature at the Hotel Healdsburg. Another fun thing I hear about H2 is that they have a water bar on every level. Either way, i'm sure you will enjoy your stay.

Innkeeper Mandie

Honor Mansion

4. Re: Decisions, Decisions.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 04:17