We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine Shipping in Healdsburg, CA

Which Healdsburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cumberland...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Wine Shipping in Healdsburg, CA

We had excellant wine shipping service In Healdsburg, CA, using Premium Wine Shipping. They came to our Best Western Hotel, on a Sunday, Mother's Day no less, and picked up our wine. It shipped UPS and arrived safely today. Flat fee to your state, which is noted on their website. Saved us a lot of time and trouble as we were flying out early the next am. Great service!. Very Reasonable.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
602 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wine Shipping in Healdsburg, CA

Good to know about this...thanks!

2. Re: Wine Shipping in Healdsburg, CA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 07 May 2014, 00:39
Healdsburg, CA
Level Contributor
476 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wine Shipping in Healdsburg, CA

Thank you for the review, we've just started using this company!

Healdsburg...
Level Contributor
4 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wine Shipping in Healdsburg, CA

We use www.winecountryshipping.com and they do a fantastic job. They pick up your wine from whereever you stay, pack and ship at a flat fee. Very convenient and not too expensive.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wine Shipping in Healdsburg, CA

Premier Wine Shipping in Healdsburg is FANTASTIC!!! There are other "Premier" locations in the Napa Valley, but they all are definitely not equal. I left two boxes of wine at the one in St. Helena and paid about $160 for special "cold chain" shipping, just to be lied to. Weeks later, my wine was still sitting in the St. Helena store, and no one in that location would even answer the phone! So I called the Healdsburg location and spoke with Rita. Her husband drove all the way from Healdsburg to St. Helena and retrieved my packages from a huge pile of the St. Helena store's broken promises (along with wine belonging to many other customers who were lucky enough to contact the Healdsburg store) and shipped them right away. They were SO kind and concerned and conscientious... I would recommend them to anyone, even if you have to drive out of your way to get there!

Ridgeland...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Wine Shipping in Healdsburg, CA

Avoid premier wine shipping at all costs. They will simply rip you off. They lost some wine of mine, promised a refund, never got it. They will lie to you straight to your face. They got banned from shipping on two different occasions. Please don't let what happened to me, happen to you. I am going to sue them to get my money refunded. The best thing for this business, is to not have a business.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
70 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wine Shipping in Healdsburg, CA

jrpalmer, did you use the Healdsburg location? It appears that other locations may have problems but the one in Healdsburg is good??

Ridgeland...
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Wine Shipping in Healdsburg, CA

Healdsburg dealing with Rita is great. Supposedly they changed their name cause all the difficulties dealing with the incompetence of the st Helena location. I've given them plenty of time to make things right. I've been patient. I've received no refund, and not even a simple apology.

1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Wine Shipping in Healdsburg, CA

There is also a wine shipping store in St. Helena that picks up from hotels, b&b's and wineries. We went on a Sunday and they are open 7 days a week. Super nice people.

Ph: 707-968-5462

10. Re: Wine Shipping in Healdsburg, CA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2015, 07:16