We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Very Special Birthday Dinner?

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
4 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Very Special Birthday Dinner?

My best friend is celebrating her 50th birthday in February and at her request a group of us are planning a weekend with her in Healdsburg. I'm in charge of planning the birthday dinner and need some help. Our group loves wine and fine food but in a lively atmosphere. Also, any recommendations for live music venues in the area?

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
679 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Very Special Birthday Dinner?

Does dinner have to be in the city of Healdsburg?

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
4 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Very Special Birthday Dinner?

no not all! I'm open to all suggestions in the area; Healdsburg/Sonoma etc. thx!

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
679 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Very Special Birthday Dinner?

I'm not sure you will find a "lively" atmosphere in Healdsburg....I sent you a PM with some ideas, but they may not fit that bill either. Santa Rosa is a bigger town and may have more of what you're looking for...Flavor, Jackson's or the brew pub may have more of that element

Level Contributor
37,774 posts
959 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Very Special Birthday Dinner?

Dry Creek Kitchen in Healdsburg is very good! :)

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
186 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Very Special Birthday Dinner?

In Geyserville, Rustic Restaurant at Coppola Winery is a fun experience and great food.

In Healdsburg, my favorites are Bistro Ralph, Scopa and Zin. I have heard great things about Mateo's Cucino Latino, but haven't eaten there, yet.

Have fun!

6. Re: Very Special Birthday Dinner?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2014, 06:17