We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pacific Life Open 2007

Stockton Calif
1 post
Save Topic
Pacific Life Open 2007

I want to start planning for 2007 -- who knows what the dates for the Pacific Life Open 2007 will be?

Phoenix, Arizona
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pacific Life Open 2007

March 10th -March 19th. Does anyone know what the restaurant in Palm Desert is called that has a funny name and is owned by a couple? They had great food and I can't remember the name. It was like Onie or something like that.

Bay Area, California
Level Contributor
205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pacific Life Open 2007

Official dates are March 5th - 18th. First 3 days are FREE (qualifying matches). March 8th is the first day of the main draw. We too are planning to attend. Looking forward.

WARNING: Book hotel reservations early. Tickets are available in November. USTA members gets availabilties prior to public.

Palm Springs area
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pacific Life Open 2007

Try www.missionhillsleasing.com

New York
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pacific Life Open 2007

Katie Bell-

The restaurant is called Omri and Boni and it's located in La Quinta

New York
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pacific Life Open 2007

Katie Bell-

The restaurant is called Omri and Boni and it's located in La Quinta

Portland
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Pacific Life Open 2007

Multi part question:

As a USTA member, how do I get a discount on tickets or ticket/hotel packages?

The Final 4 Days package on the pacificlifeopen page looks pretty good, but I'm traveling alone from Oregon and would be charged a supplement fee of $80 per night. Any great deals on tennis tickets purchased separately?

Advice?>>I've got go see Roger Federer in person!!

Karen

7. Re: Pacific Life Open 2007

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 04:15