We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Soneva Fushi - how much will we spend

Liverpool, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Soneva Fushi - how much will we spend

My wife and I are spending a week at Soneva Fushi at the start of June.

We have booked half board and wondered approximately how much we will spend including on credit card for extras during the week.

I have seen the guides on tipping etc and I am fine with that but just wondered if anyone had any ideas

Thanks

Rich

Soleni Dive Centre
Boat Tours, Boat Hire, Scuba & Snorkeling, Shark Diving
4 replies to this topic
Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Soneva Fushi - how much will we spend

Depends if you have lunch, on how much u drink, if u go to the spa , if you dive etc

Liverpool, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Soneva Fushi - how much will we spend

Thanks for that

We dont drink excessively but will probably drink socially at Dinner and may have lunch on some days

We won't be diving and may use the spa a couple of times

Approximately how much would we spend if we had a couple of drinks each and lunch each day with a couple of spa treatments

Thanks

Rich

Newcastle
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Soneva Fushi - how much will we spend

Hi Rich,

We are looking to book the Soneva Fushi for our honeymoon in December 2015. I realise it has been a couple of years since you went but can you recall roughly the average price for a bottle of wine/lunch/cocktail please.

Kind regards

Toni

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
575 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Soneva Fushi - how much will we spend

I've been to Soneva Fushi few years ago, tried to recall my memory that its F & B price is not the highest among the 5 star categories (Anantara Kihavah, Jumeirah Dhevanafushi are definitely more expensive than Soneva). To have the most updated pricing, you can send an email to the resort and ask them to send you the menu of all restaurants and the wine list, most resorts are willing to do so even you have not confirmed a booking yet.

Remember to add 23.2 % of tax & service charge on top of the figure you see.

Reply to: Soneva Fushi - how much will we spend
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kunfunadhoo