We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boats to Koh Rong

Which Sihanoukville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Amsterdam
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Boats to Koh Rong

Hi,

can anybody let me know at what times boats leave Sihanoukville for Koh Rong and back?

I have gathered some information on various websites but am not sure if it is still up to date.

I have also read about the possibility of taking a speed boat. Does anybody have details on that option?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Cheers,

Piet

Save Reply
1. Re: Boats to Koh Rong

Hi Piet.

Here is an up to date listing for boat times and prices to Koh Rong - http://shvguide.com/koh-rong/

Have fun

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Boats to Koh Rong

Thanks a lot for the link!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
12 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boats to Koh Rong

I paid $5 for the boat to Koh Rong May 1, 2013 bought at Ana Travel (near Golden Lion roundabout in Sihanoukville). She told me it drops to $5 in the low season from $20 in the high season. Some places will not inform you of this and try to charge you $20 in the low season.

Brisbane, Qld
Level Contributor
10 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boats to Koh Rong

Has anyone used the Princess speed boat or the Fast Cat speed boat from Sihanoukville to Koh Rong?

A 40 minute journey, costing only a few dollars more than a 2 hour trip, is very appealing.

thanks

Siem Reap, Takev...
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boats to Koh Rong

I went on the Princess fast boat. Its a good service, fast and safe. And if the weather is rough it won't roll around and make you seasick because its a catamaran.

the timetable is here speedferrycambodia.com/tickets/…

Edited: 10 June 2014, 05:07
Ho Chi Minh City...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Boats to Koh Rong

Hi Chris P,

I see on the website speedferrycambodia.com/tickets/… that

"Return to Koh Rong

$15.00"

So is this price for 2 way Sihanouk - Koh Rong and return or only 1 way?

Look forward to your reply. Thanks! :)

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Level Contributor
197 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Boats to Koh Rong

Right now the cost to go from Sihanoukville to Koh Rong and then Koh Rong back to Sihanoukville is $15. (It's a round-trip/return ticket).

8. Re: Boats to Koh Rong

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2015, 05:15