We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Security

Which Sihanoukville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
86 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Security

Hi, I was hoping to get some feedback from people that have stayed in Sville. We are hoping to stay on a bungalow on the beach in Otres but worried about security. In hotels you have a safe to lock passports and cash but the bungalows do not seem to have any type of security. What have other people done? Should I be concerned?

Thanks in advance.

Vicki

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,473 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Security

I see our friend has not entered a second post . No answers ,no hotel names . HMMMMM?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
86 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Security

Yes, you must wonder

Worthing, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Security

I'm glad to hear that stories of dishonest hotel staff get around quickly.

Ba Ria-Vung Tau...
Level Contributor
798 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Security

still dont know name of hotel... i think a porky. no reply from your son yet?

Worthing, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Security

Frankly, anyone who posts more than once needs to get a life - and this is my third post! Perhaps it is addictive. Hope not. My first post was within libel laws, but I repeat, Do Not Follow In The Footprints Of Others. Think about it, Dimbos...This is my final word, I'm glad to say. The replies on this forum are the nearest I've got to internet trolls and I don't like it very much, so farewell forever and back to my own happy non-hi-tech world. I posted my warning, and that's all I wanted to do.

Ba Ria-Vung Tau...
Level Contributor
798 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Security

oh my sure ruffled the feathers

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
9,830 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Security

No matter what, always wise to get a receipt for any money paid in advance, wherever you are

Augusta, Georgia
Level Contributor
5 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Security

Often a first post is a reaction to something that happened, whether good or bad. The posts are often wrought with emotion, and after a cooling off period, they are never heard from again. I believe the story because young travelers are easy marks.

19. Re: Security

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2015, 06:17