We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting Thai Visa in Sihanoukville

Which Sihanoukville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Osoyoos, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Getting Thai Visa in Sihanoukville

so im wondering if anybody has gotten a 60 day Thailand visa in Sihanoukville and if so from where and how long did it take?

i am in cambodia til the 12th of febuary, my visa for vietnam starts on febuary 12th and ends march 11, but my flight leaves bangkok on april 17th, so i need a 60 day or if anybody can suggest a better idea cause im only 7 days over on my 30 day free visa in thailand

Phume Phnom...
Level Contributor
12,524 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting Thai Visa in Sihanoukville

As far as I am aware Thailand does not maintain any Consulate General in Sihanoukville and its only diplomatic and consular presence is at its Embassy in Phnom Penh at... Royal Thai Embassy No.196 Preah Norodom Boulevard, Sangkat Tonle Bassac,Khan Chamkarmon,Phnom Penh

Tel. (855) 23 726 306 - 8 (Auto Line) Fax. (855) 23 726 303

Accordingly, you are well advised to address your enquiry to the Royal Thai Embassy.

But in general terms, if you meet the requirements for a sixty day (60) day visa then there should not be any problem at all.

However, Thai airports operate a fines-on-the-spot scheme for all visa over stayers.

Best regards. Ian

Queenstown, New...
Level Contributor
3,306 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting Thai Visa in Sihanoukville

Where are you planning to travel in thailand? You could do a visa run day trip, eg from chiang mai...

3. Re: Getting Thai Visa in Sihanoukville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2015, 05:26