We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koh Rong Samleom

Which Sihanoukville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
3 posts
Save Topic
Koh Rong Samleom

Does anyone know if it's possible to travel from Lazy Beach on Koh Rong Samleom to Siem Reap in one day? Also, there is only a phone number on the hotel website. Does anyone have an email for Lazy Beach? Thank you in advance.

Phume Phnom...
Level Contributor
12,789 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Koh Rong Samleom

Just send them a Text/SMS message to the KH phone number you already have asking if they have an email address and, if so, what is it. You will know soon enough from their reply.

Best regards. Ian

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
10,033 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Koh Rong Samleom

As the flight from Snooky to SR doesn't leave until about 5pm, you have plenty of time to get to the airport from the island

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Level Contributor
197 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Koh Rong Samleom

You'll have no problem if you fly or take a taxi, but I wouldn't attempt it by bus.

I think Lazy Beach only does bookings by phone, their booking office is run by a Cambodian woman in Sihanoukville.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Koh Rong Samleom

Last Tuesday, my flight to Siem Reap left at 2.30, and I suspect Angkor Air doesn't fly everyday. It's a 30 minute ride from Sihanoukville to the airport.

I think the boat from Lazy Beach takes ages to reach Sihanoukville, so when you call them, check the time Ned the length of the boat ride, and allow plenty of float. It's rainy season, so boat services can be disrupted.

Meng

5. Re: Koh Rong Samleom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 20:15