We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Komodo with Songline Cruises?

Singapore
Level Contributor
5 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Komodo with Songline Cruises?

Has anyone used Songline cruises or Bluewater cruises? I know number of people recommend Perama but I'm looking for a bit more comfort, showers etc.

Jakarta
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Komodo with Songline Cruises?

both are good and active in the market here in Indonesia

Melbourne
Level Contributor
36 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Komodo with Songline Cruises?

We had some excellent communications with Songlines but went with Putrikomodo because they could accommodate 15 of us on one boat.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
14 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Komodo with Songline Cruises?

Yes, I have just returned from Komdo Island and Bali where Jeffry Buana from Putrikomodo did an amazing job in planning, managing and guiding us in these wonderful locations. The boats, guides, buses, restaurants, information and advice was first rate. I had large groups from America, Canada, Australia and the Netherlands who had an amazing time with thanks to Jeffry. I plan to visit him again in Flores for his famous trekking tour.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
27 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Komodo with Songline Cruises?

See this previous post regarding Jeffry Buana.

tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g297729-i10151-k471…

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Komodo with Songline Cruises?

I would also highly recommend Jeffry Buana from Putrikomodo, there were 6 of us in total and we had a fantastic time snorkelling, seeing Komodo Dragons and generally relaxing on the boat. Plus the food was excellent. I travelled in November 2012.

6. Re: Komodo with Songline Cruises?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 23:19
Get answers to your questions about Komodo National Park