We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Komodo Tour- Anyone heard of Adventure Indonesia Tours?

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Komodo Tour- Anyone heard of Adventure Indonesia Tours?

I'm heading to Bali for a week and want to do a 2 night/3 day Komodo-Rinca tour.

I've read all the posts about not prebooking by internet, by I dont want the stress with my time constraints of organising it once I'm there.

The companies I've spoken to are Adventure Indonesia, Flores exotic Tours and Komodo the Edge..... has anyone got any good reviews for any of these?

Or should I really just hope I can organise it from over there??

Thanks!!!

Florida
Level Contributor
113 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Komodo Tour- Anyone heard of Adventure Indonesia Tours?

I am also lookingat Asventure Indonesia tours and cannot find anyone that has used them so far, they seem to have a good itinerary, and rate, but I wished someone would give a review on them. Also have looked at Korindo-Network a bit pricey but nice tour itinerary.. so wished we could get info on them

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Komodo Tour- Anyone heard of Adventure Indonesia Tours?

We ended up choosing not to go with Adventure Indonesia because we couldnt find any good reviews. The gentleman who was helping me via email was super helpful and very nice, I felt a bit bad not using him as he seemed so good.

We ended up going on the tour with Komodo Mega Tours who were just fabulous. We organised the trip with Mr Yuventius, and then had Mr Pius as our tour guide and Mr Rolan as our captain. I would completely recommend them. We booked online, Mr Yuventius booked our airline tickets from Denpasar to Lauban bajo for us and we transferred the money across. They met us as scheduled, the boat was good quality and felt safe, the staff were lovely, the food was good, and the price was still good as well. We booked at short notice so couldnt get a deck sleeping boat but a cabin boat, the cabin was above board so wasnt stuffy or hot and our door and window opened onto the deck with a good view, I would recommend it.

Indonesia
Level Contributor
108 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Komodo Tour- Anyone heard of Adventure Indonesia Tours?

Hi,

Easy way. in Labuan Bajo have some local Operator organize tour to Komodo National Park, also you can check the Boat first before you make deal with the Operator.. for Online Booking, will be good if you read another people comment about the trip

regards

ARIS

4. Re: Komodo Tour- Anyone heard of Adventure Indonesia Tours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 September 2014, 10:05
Florida
Level Contributor
113 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Komodo Tour- Anyone heard of Adventure Indonesia Tours?

So far no one seems to have heard or used Adventure Indonesia? Jeffrey Jenkins is the person we are communicating with and he seems to have a good 20 days itinerary for us, but wants to have 50% deposit and then two weeks before the balance.. that last part is good, but hate to send 50% up front for booking , any advice. Also have Korindo-Network with also a similar nice itinerary for us Gilang is the person we are in touch with .. gave us a total cost30% up front...

Has anyone heard of either one and are they reputable tour companies? It is hard to get references from someone who has used them.

thank you for any advice, we plan our trip for around April 17-18 or 19 , 2013 for about 20 to 21 days.. going ot Borneo, Komodo Island and of course Balia nd otehr islands, like Sumatra, Sulaweisi etc.

Florida
Level Contributor
113 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Komodo Tour- Anyone heard of Adventure Indonesia Tours?

How many days did you go on oyour tour, and was it just to Komodo Island? We are looking at 20 days or so, wanting ot do Borneo, as well and Bali and other islands..

Alhaurin el Grande...
Level Contributor
853 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Komodo Tour- Anyone heard of Adventure Indonesia Tours?

Ours was just a 2 days/1 night tour to Komodo and Rinca islands.

A 20 day itinerary is exceptional, you would have to communicate about it with Jeffrey Buana.

Theo

8. Re: Komodo Tour- Anyone heard of Adventure Indonesia Tours?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2014, 14:03
9. Re: Komodo Tour- Anyone heard of Adventure Indonesia Tours?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2014, 14:03
Sydney, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Komodo Tour- Anyone heard of Adventure Indonesia Tours?

I am also looking at Adventure Indonesia... Would love some reviews or help! Are there and travel agents in Sydney that anyone can recommend maybe? We are wanting to do a 2 week Borneo, java and Bali trip... Adventure Indonesia have emailed me the perfect itinery but would love to hear from someone who has used them.