We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nicest Restaurant for 1 yr Anniversary

Which Laguna Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Virginia
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nicest Restaurant for 1 yr Anniversary

I wanted to make reservations for next week at the nicest rest in Laguna. My main goal is somewhere that has a beautiful view and nice food. Money is no object. You only get one 1st anniversary I guess (;

Thanks in advance

Turin, Italy
Level Contributor
322 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nicest Restaurant for 1 yr Anniversary

I don't know what the "nicest" restaurant is, but I like Las Brisas. It's right on the water and they have good food. Not sure what type of food you're looking for.... It's not outrageously expensive, so if you're looking to spend a ton of money, maybe you should go to the Ritz-Carlton. :>) Here's their website: http://www.lasbrisaslagunabeach.com/

southern california
Level Contributor
186 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nicest Restaurant for 1 yr Anniversary

can't think of the exact name of the restaurant but call or look up the montage resort website and go to the one overlooking the water....book during sunset.....food was outrageously expensive but taste and presentation are superb....have a drink in the hotel lobby....bently margarita martinis!!!!

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
23,587 posts
5,364 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nicest Restaurant for 1 yr Anniversary

We enjoyed The Beach House for our anniversay this year.

Great views of the ocean - get a reservation right before sunset. You can hear the ocean and see it. If its warm out when you're here, they have tables also on an outside deck or inside the restaurant. I don't know if this is the best, but we did enjoy our celebration.

http://www.thebeachhouse.com/laguna_beach.htm

Virginia
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Nicest Restaurant for 1 yr Anniversary

Thank you all for your responses. I guess money is an object, but I didn't want it to be the one thing that kept us from a memorable night. But your advice has been great and I wanted to thank you all!!

Level Contributor
184 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nicest Restaurant for 1 yr Anniversary

Splashes is well known in the area as an amazing dinner practically on the sand. It's located in the Surf and Sand Resort.

Also cross the street and have a chocolate souffle and champagne at French 75. It's an upscale french jazz bar.

That is what we did for our anniversary last year.. and we live locally.

Newport Beach, CA
Level Contributor
94 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nicest Restaurant for 1 yr Anniversary

Studio in the Montage Resort is the best restaurant for miles & right on the beach - very spectacular, incredible food & wine. Splashes at the Surf N Sand would be a far 2nd choice - mainly for the location.

Seattle
13 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Nicest Restaurant for 1 yr Anniversary

#1 Choice the Studio on the bluff in front of the Montage. Expensive and you need to dress up, but worth every penny.