We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please reply..need help on everything!*

Which Laguna Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
pa
2 posts
Save Topic
Please reply..need help on everything!*

Hello!

Coming to Laguna June 4-9 from PA, it will be my first time in California! With the overall age of eighteen years old in my group, I would like to request your help on any information you can provide for me.

Is there local only beaches..or can "tourists" go as they please? Is their public transportation..and what's the most reasonable places to eat at?

Also are their any events around this time..and is there anything related to "Laguna Beach" the show?

Again, I would grately appreciate all replies..please feel free to lend me anyyyy advice! I need all the help I can get!!!

Thank you for your time!*

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,393 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please reply..need help on everything!*

Hi, You picked one of the most beautiful spots on the CAlifornia Coast. It even looks nicer in person than on the TV show.

All of the beaches are open to the public. The Main Beach is located in the downtown area and is popular with the volleyball players and basketball. It's,also, close to the shops featured on the TV show.

The other popular beaches are located in South Laguna: Aliso Creek near the Montage Resort;1000 Steps near the Hospital;Salt Creek below the Ritz Carlton.

Heisler Park is a wonderful place to go walking and for sunsets.

There are many excellent and reasonable places to eat in town. A couple of the Italian restaurants have been popular with the TV show. Ruby's(50's diner) in So Laguna is reasonable and popular,also. Las Brisas,Splashes,TiAmo,5 Feet,Sorrento Grille are pricey.The Cottage is reasonable for breakfast,lunch,dinner. There are tons of restaurants.

For mall shopping the TV show goes to Newport Center and South Coast Plaza.

The only problem with June is that California gets a marine layer(fog) along the Coast for the entire month(who knows this year). Most of the time it burns off by the afternoon so you can go to the beach. You might have to plan to do your shopping in the morning;then go to the beach in the afternoon.

Have a great time!!!

Cheers!!!

pa
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Please reply..need help on everything!*

thank you for your time and advice!