We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What not to miss - Laguna Beach stop on OC Beach Tour.

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
363 posts
317 reviews
Save Topic
What not to miss - Laguna Beach stop on OC Beach Tour.

Hi,

I'll be doing the Anaheim 411 OC Beach Tour in August with my 16 and 7 yrs old. As this is a kind of hop on hop off tour, we intend to skip the stops at Huntington Beach (we'll spend a few days there later on our trip); do a boat tour in Newport Beach, and spend the rest of the time in Laguna Beach. It has 3 stops at Laguna Beach : tide pools, main beach and sawdust festival. Are these areas 'walkable' to one another? The tide pools are a definite - I think we might be there around 2 PM. What is there to see around Main beach and sawdust festival?

Thank you!

Isabelle

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
54,658 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What not to miss - Laguna Beach stop on OC Beach Tour.

Yes those spots are all walkable to each other. You can ask Tom of Anaheim 411, who was a valued poster here in the OC forums, what you should see in Laguna Beach. He is very knowledgeable.

At the Sawdust Festival you can see... ummmm, the Sawdust Festival and Art-a-fair.

Main Beach is at the head of Downtown Laguna Beach so you have all the art galleries, shops, museums, restaurants and sights right there.

If you do not want to walk from the Sawdust to Main Beach, there are free shuttles all over the city in summer.

Here is a Top Question on the summer festivals in Laguna Beach.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g32588-i355-k65504…

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
618 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What not to miss - Laguna Beach stop on OC Beach Tour.

Well good news - I would not walk to Main Beach from the Tide Pools. I would recommend stop tide pools then go to Main Beach. You can hit up main beach and from there the city has free trolleys that go up and down Laguna where you can hop on and off.

lagunabeachinfo.com/plan-your-trip/…

3. Re: What not to miss - Laguna Beach stop on OC Beach Tour.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2015, 04:19