We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whale watching

5 posts
Save Topic
Whale watching

My family and I are going to Laguna Beach in mid September and want to do some type of boat tour where we might get to see some whales or other type of marine life. We would appreciate any input. Thank you.

Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
Level Contributor
18,092 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whale watching

Try Capt Daves in Dana Point. The website has recent sightings and historical sightings. You see different types of whales at different times of year. One boat has underwater viewing pods.

www.dolphinsafari.com

If you have kids also check out the Marine Institute in the harbor, and the tidepools out behind the building.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
55,172 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whale watching

There is a Top Question about this in Top Questions about Laguna Beach on the right side of the screen =====>

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g32513-i720-k62824…

I prefer Newport Landing or Davy's Locker in Newport Beach.

3. Re: Whale watching

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2015, 06:16