We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chinese Restaurant at Larkspur Landing?

Which Larkspur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,182 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Chinese Restaurant at Larkspur Landing?

Nearly 20 years ago I seem to recall that my husband and I ate dinner at a Chinese restaurant located at Larkspur Landing and we had some of the best Chinese cuisine we can ever recall having eaten. Memory tells me the restaurant was quite near the water and fairly large.

I wonder if anyone is familiar with a place matching this description and, if so, could you possibly provide me with the name?

Thanks, in advance, for any response.

Berkeley, California
Destination Expert
for Berkeley
Level Contributor
5,846 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chinese Restaurant at Larkspur Landing?

I am not aware of any Chinese restaurants at/near Larkspur Landing. You must have visited LL when it was brand new, right? The only Asian restaurants there now are E&O Trading Co. (a chain) and Tha Siam (Thai). Check the directory: http://www.shoplarkspurlanding.com

California
Level Contributor
5,838 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chinese Restaurant at Larkspur Landing?

Your right, but I can't remember the name of it know. It was a second floor restaurant over looking the ferry terminal area. It's been gone for at least 20 years. My wife & I ate there when we lived in Larkspur.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,182 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chinese Restaurant at Larkspur Landing?

Thanks for the two helpful replies. They are much appreciated. "Clint", I especially appreciate knowing that my memory is somewhat intact and that I did not imagine the entire experience. You described the location exactly as I remembered it. So sorry to hear they were not able to remain in business.

4. Re: Chinese Restaurant at Larkspur Landing?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 01:19
Get answers to your questions about Larkspur