We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monster Garage???

Which Long Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Orchard Park, NY
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Monster Garage???

I heard that Monster Garage the TV program is based in Long Beach area. Does anyone know about this??? Do they allow visits?

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
22,522 posts
5,278 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Monster Garage???

Monster Garage is very close to where the Queen Mary is located. Its about a 5 minute drive from this location....

but be sure to check your maps as the first time we found it it was a bit difficult...but its easy if you check the maps.

West Coast Choppers

718 West Anaheim St.

Long Beach, CA 90813

(Note: West Coast Choopers is the name of the place where Jesse James is:

their web site is:

http://www.westcoastchoppers.com/contact/

The hours when we were there were either 9-5 or 10-5 (something like that). We were also there at night the first time we found it and you could see some of the items that they made from the window.

Also Jesse James does Figure 8 racing at Irwindale Racetrack which is in the Los Angeles area. We were lucky enough to see his first Figure 8 win June 25th ar Irwindale. Super cool to watch. Here is the link to Irwindale Race Track as well:

http://www.irwindalespeedway.com/index.asp

southcarolina
Level Contributor
704 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Monster Garage???

to debbiek: LB was by hometown until a little over a year ago. West Coast Choppers does allow visits....but I've got to tell...there are better parts of Long Beach....so just be cautious if you try to find it at night. My oldest child loves choppers (way to young to drive yet but loved going down there) and got to take all kinds of pictures. He has some cars in there as well. Hope you enjoy!