We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney Land

Which Long Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York, NY
Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Topic
Disney Land

How long does it take to get from Long Beach to Disney Land by car?

Southern California
Level Contributor
368 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney Land

Depending on traffic and what part of Long Beach where you start the trip. If staying near the Downtown area such as at the Hyatt or Coast Hotel it could take close to half hour, depending on traffic but if you are further east in Long Beach then the journey would be closer to 15 minutes to get to DL.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney Land

We would be coming from the Long Beach Aquarium, I'm not sure what area that would be in.

Southern California
Level Contributor
368 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney Land

That's close to the Queen Mary and Downtown area so it will take a bit of time. I would be conservative and give yourself about 20-25 minutes to from the parking lot at the aquarium to the Disneyland parking lot.

southcarolina
Level Contributor
704 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney Land

the area in Long Beach you will be leaving from is considered Downtown (so again depending on the traffic) it will take apx. 25 to 30 minutes. Another suggestion I might make would be Not to use mapquest on this particular journey as it has you going way out of your way. The route I would take would be to take Ocean Blvd going East (this is the street the aquarium is off of), then a left on Park St., then make a right on E. 7th St, continue down E. 7th street and it will take you right onto the 22 Freeway (East), follow the 22 freeway until you reach the 5 freeway (North), there will be signs you will see for Disneyland (Katella will be one such exit).