We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun Brunch-Queen Mary or The Reef or???

Which Long Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
SF
Level Contributor
123 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sun Brunch-Queen Mary or The Reef or???

It has been a long time since posting way back in Nov and we are finally close enough to make reservations for dining on our precruise adventure in Long Beach.

Which one would you pick for brunch or do you know of something better? I've been following some reviews and although they were both great in the past, lately both have gotten some bad reviews. Also is Parker's Lighthouse really all that great or should we pick somewhere else to do dinner. Thanks for your help now and in the past! We are 4 adults and 2 kids if that helps.

southcarolina
Level Contributor
704 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sun Brunch-Queen Mary or The Reef or???

hello fidoprincess: didn't want you to think you were being ignored :o) I use to live in Long Beach for many years (moved away 2 years ago-been back a year ago). I have not been to the Reef or Queen Mary for quite sometime (although there is another poster on this site "mini" that seems to like the Queen Mary brunch). Regarding Parker's Lighthouse...I have always like this place (has a great view to boot). There really is so many great dining spots in Long Beach but for where you will be staying at I think those are your best bets.

Have fun in Long Beach and on your cruise!

www.visitlongbeach.com