We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from LGB to ONT

Which Long Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
Transportation from LGB to ONT

What are the options from LGB to ONT? I've seen Prime Time Shuttle and Super Shuttle. Is a taxi a consideration or is it cost prohibitive? Any other ideas? I'm staying at an ONT airport hotel, so time isn't of the essence, but I don't want a prolonged ride either. Since I"m flying out of LGB, timeliness is important on the return to LGB.

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from LGB to ONT

I would book a Van, I would look at a Shared Van (Super Shuttle or Prime Time), though more than likely you would be the only one on it...

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from LGB to ONT

Many thanks

Long Beach...
Destination Expert
for Long Beach
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation from LGB to ONT

Supershuttle or Primetime shuttle would offer probably the best fare. I just looked at SuperShuttle and it appears to be $62 each way for one. Depending on the number of days you will be here--perhaps you should rent a car. The rental cars at LGB are right across the street from the terminal.

Edited: 08 April 2013, 17:02
Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation from LGB to ONT

Yes, a taxi would be cost prohibitive - every reasonable route is in excess of 50 miles - that would translate into a taxi fare most likely of $150+.

california
Level Contributor
11,773 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transportation from LGB to ONT

It might be cheaper to rent a car.

6. Re: Transportation from LGB to ONT

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2014, 07:16