We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renaissance Hollywood Hotel

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
READING UK
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Renaissance Hollywood Hotel

Renaissance Hollywood Hotel, Can anyone tell me what the club rooms are like , and if their is a club lounge and what is availible in the lounge (food/drink e.c.t), is their a charge for alcho/food

thanks in adv

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
30,403 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Renaissance Hollywood Hotel

I would recommend contacting the hotel directly for this information as Marriott (the owner of this hotel) tends to change things often and with no notice.

Here is their website:

http://www.renaissancehollywood.com/home.asp

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
27,265 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Renaissance Hollywood Hotel

The lounge (right off the lobby) serves appetizers and has a full bar. Martinis and mixed drinks are about $12. There is a restaurant on the 2nd floor with a full menu. I don't know that there's a club.

READING UK
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Renaissance Hollywood Hotel

Thanks for you help, but when i say club room , that means you normaly have a breakfast included in the morning , and in the evening between (7pm to 10pm) normaly , their is a club lounge where they serve drinks and snacks complementry ? , i hvae stayed in meny hotels in club rooms , so i thought that this would be the same ??

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
690 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Renaissance Hollywood Hotel

Not sure if this reply is too late, or of any use to you but I was in an executive suite in October and couldn't fault the room at all. There was a floor (20th I think) that you had to put a credit card style key in to the slot in the lift to enable you to go to that floor. No riff raff allowed obviously!