We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help!! SOS! Where to stay in Hollywood!??!!!

Leeds, England
3 posts
Save Topic
Help!! SOS! Where to stay in Hollywood!??!!!

Hello there,

I'm going to Hollywood on 8th May for one week and i'm really struggling to find the best place to stay!!!!

Everytime i think i've found somewhere i browse on Trip Advisor and read all the mixed reviews!Aaaaggh!

I really want to be in the centre of all the action (walking distance of Walk of fame, Chinese theatre, sunset strip) but somewhere I feel safe and for a reasonable price.As long as the rooms are clean, the hotel could be painted in polkadots for all i care!

If you could give me some suggestions i would really really appreciate it!! I know i don't have a lot of time left and availability is limited.

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
717 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help!! SOS! Where to stay in Hollywood!??!!!

The Renaissance. I stayed there in October. Our room was upgraded on arrival because when we checked in our room wasn't ready yet (bonus). Its right at Hollywood and Highland so you can easily get to Universal Studios from there, and you're also on the Walk of Fame, etc.

Mentioned in this post
Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
29,579 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help!! SOS! Where to stay in Hollywood!??!!!

It depends on your budget - but the most consistently well-reviewed hotels are Renaissance and Orchid Suites.

Chicago, Illinois
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Help!! SOS! Where to stay in Hollywood!??!!!

We're staying at the Roosevelt. I hear great things about it.Give it a try, it's right across the street from the Kodak thatre in the middle of all the action and

Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
326 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help!! SOS! Where to stay in Hollywood!??!!!

we're staying at renaissance in seprtember and read really good reviews aboutr it and on this forum have been told its right in the heart of the action!Have alook at their website

It also has good reviews on this site too have a look! We'll be on honeymoon and i contacted them by e mail and they we're really friendly.