We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Left Luggage Los Angeles

Oxford
Level Contributor
3 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Left Luggage Los Angeles

Rather on the same lines as the previous poster. Does anyone know where I can leave my luggage for the day in the vicinity of Union Station? Does the station have a left luggage office?

i would really appreciate information.

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
30,875 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Left Luggage Los Angeles

Info is here:

www.amtrak.com/servlet/ContentServer…

Link and then click on "checked baggage hours"

Oxford
Level Contributor
3 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Left Luggage Los Angeles

Thanks very much. Is checked baggage the same as left luggage? I was wondering whether maybe it was a check-in similar to that on an airline, and maybe you could only leave the baggage a couple of hours before your flight? If it's like a left luggage office, then that's faantastic!

Wales
Level Contributor
9 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Left Luggage Los Angeles

Sorry to bring up an old thread.

My flight from LA has changed to 10pm. Does "checked baggage" at Union Station mean that they will store luggage for you even if you're not travelling by train ?

I'm based at the Metro Plaza up the road, so this would be ideal.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,250 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Left Luggage Los Angeles

Can you give us more information on your exact itinerary? If you have a hotel, they will hold your luggage even after you check out as most hotels.

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
30,875 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Left Luggage Los Angeles

Your hotel is across the street from Union Station. No need to carry your luggage to the station until you're ready to leave for the airport (I am assuming that you are taking the $4 express bus (Union Station Flyaway Bus). Your hotel will hold your luggage for you.

Wales
Level Contributor
9 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Left Luggage Los Angeles

I'm staying at the Metro Plaza.

I e-mailed them earlier this week to see if i could keep my luggage there after i check out in the morning, but they haven't responded.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,282 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Left Luggage Los Angeles

I am pretty sure they will, most hotels do so

8. Re: Left Luggage Los Angeles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 22:16