We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entertainment Books

M T
Sunshine Coast...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Entertainment Books

Has anyone used the Entertainment Books in LA?

Are they worth the money for a short trip there?

Placerville, CA
Level Contributor
398 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Entertainment Books

Yes, I think so. You get lots of meals, tickets, at half price. For the cost of $40. I guess it depends on how much you eat out.

hollywood
Level Contributor
887 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Entertainment Books

and right now they're only $10, so definitely worth it. it's discounted b/c they're only good until october or november, i think. so it depends on when you'll be here.

Anaheim, CA
Level Contributor
189 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Entertainment Books

There are actually two ways of getting E-book discounts: buying the book or buying a monthly subscription. Since you are in Australia, I'm not sure if they would ship the book to you. However, the subscription will give you many of the same savings - the difference is that you have to print each coupon individually from your computer. Once you print a coupon, you have 14 days to use it. A subscription only costs $3.99 for one month plus a 10-day free trial. You can cancel after one month and you can still use the coupons even if the subscription is canceled. When you look at entertainmnet.com, click on the "View Subscription" for the L.A./Orange County area, as the discounts are a bit different from buying the book. But if you have the patience to print out the coupons and you're not here for more than 2 weeks, you could do this at home before you leave for the States. I recently did this for a trip to Canada.

M T
Sunshine Coast...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Entertainment Books

Thanks cr4909. I haven't heard of the subscriptions before. I'll only be there for about 4-5 days, maybe a couple more. I'll check it out from Aus before leaving.

toronto
Level Contributor
304 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Entertainment Books

its only 4.99 now for the entertainment books

www.entertainment.com/save/book…