We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day 3 - Beverley Hills/Sunset Boulevard & Rodeo Drive

england
Level Contributor
270 posts
Save Topic
Day 3 - Beverley Hills/Sunset Boulevard & Rodeo Drive

I have 3 days in Los Angeles and have my itinerary for 2 of the days pretty much sorted.

Day 1 = Santa Monica beach/Jimmy Kimmel

Day 2 = Downtown/Chinatown/Little Tokyo/Civic Centre/Farmers Market & Grove

My 3rd day is proving a bit more difficult though. I want to do Rodeo Drive/Sunset Boulevard/Beverley Hills areas but not sure what to see or what to do there? We won't have a car so after public transport from Hollywood and Highland but we don't mind walking either

Can anyone suggest an itinerary? We will probably go to Warner Brothers Studio tour that morning so looking for an afternoon/evening itinerary?

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
27,851 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day 3 - Beverley Hills/Sunset Boulevard & Rodeo Drive

I would leave SM for Day 3 (which is a full day) and do BH on the Jimmy Kimmel day or else you won't see SM, or much of it. It's a full day and you'll need to get across town and fight traffic to get to the show.

2. Re: Day 3 - Beverley Hills/Sunset Boulevard & Rodeo Drive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 12:22