We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking on the Tower Beverly Hills

Texas
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Parking on the Tower Beverly Hills

Hello, I need help and information..

I booked this hotel through priceline.com, you know the name your own price and of course you cannot cancel (name of hotel is released after you buy) anyways we are going to be staying at the Tower and so recently I found out they charge $26.00 for parking every night. That seems a bit too high specially because we will be there for 4 nights. Does any one know the area? or if we can even park on the street overnight?

Please someone help me with the information I need...

Thanks

Tenchi

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
31,226 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking on the Tower Beverly Hills

The hotel is on the edge of Beverly Hills. Within the city of Beverly Hills, NO overnight parking is permitted. In L.A. (the hotel is ACTUALLY in L.A.) overnight parking is permitted subject to an LOCAL restrictions. The hotel overlooks busy Pico Bl -- a commercial corridor of shops, restaurants, etc. I have no recollection of any overnight parking ban on Pico. Just the same, if there is such a ban, $26 per night is on the inexpensive side for L.A. (some hotels charge $40!) and, remember, you got the room at a phenomenal discount so what's $26 ?

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
28,330 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking on the Tower Beverly Hills

$26 a night for parking is the low end in LA.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
203 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking on the Tower Beverly Hills

I agree. I would be happy with $26 parking in LA. It is far cheaper than the parking ticket you could get if you park in the wrong spot, or for too long. Many streets in the city of Los Angeles do not allow parking for more than two hours, and like said above, there is no overnight street parking in Beverly Hills.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,250 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking on the Tower Beverly Hills

Most of the streets in this area have either permit-only parking or meters or 2-hr daytime parking and no overnight parking. So if you're going to park on the street, pay attention to the signs. As mentioned, a ticket will be more expensive than parking at the hotel and they do give them out regularly. Meters are free after 6pm (but they are valid once again at 8am the next day - check signs and operation hours) and on Sundays.

If you got a pretty good deal on the hotel, just count this as part of your hotel price. This is a pretty standard rate for LA.

Also, you can read reviews for this hotel on this forum. Many reviewers suggest alternatives for parking they found in their reviews.

milwaukee, wi
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Parking on the Tower Beverly Hills

hi.. did you get any info on this?

I am heading out there this week, and am wondering myself.

thanks.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,994 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Parking on the Tower Beverly Hills

YEah, $26 does not sound to bad especially if it comes with in and out privileges.

Of course you could always skip the car and go by public transportation which is not to hard to do..

7. Re: Parking on the Tower Beverly Hills

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 03:20