We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

USC Tailgaiting

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pennsylvania
2 posts
Save Topic
USC Tailgaiting

Hi, I'm attending the ND game on the 29th I'm planning on staying at the Inter Continental and have rented a limo for 4 hrs. for game day, I got a C&G parking pass for tailgaiting. Have I made the right plans ? Thanks Go Trojans

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: USC Tailgaiting

I would skip the limo and do taxis, first you need a lot more time, I would get to USC at least 3 hours before game time and maybe earlier, we got to Ohio st 5 hours early and it was already full of people. The best pregame is around Tommy Trojan not really in the parking lot, also it is fun at the peristyle when the team walks in. Bring a lot of food and booze, a cooler you will just throw out is a good idea. Game days are incredibly fun these days, I think the Ohio St people were even impressed and the midwest does a pretty good job of tailgating.

Pennsylvania
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: USC Tailgaiting

Well I thought about that, but i have the car picking us up at 11am so that should give us ample party time . Thank you for thaking time to reply I'm tired this am up late EST to watch the OSU loss . If we had a loss I thought it would have been the other OSU. We'll get em in the end

San Diego...
Level Contributor
2,225 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: USC Tailgaiting

I believe the kick off is at 5pm, thus have you arranged a ride back to your hotel after the game? The coliseum/USC is not in the best area of town and I am not sure how easy it is to get a taxi there after the game.

Since you have arranged for parking, why not rent a car so you will have it to get back to your hotel in the evening. I would think that car rental (+ one day parking in your hotel if needed) would be less than the limo.

4. Re: USC Tailgaiting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 03:16