We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tv show tickets ellen /jay leno

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
perth
Level Contributor
175 posts
Save Topic
tv show tickets ellen /jay leno

I desperatly want tickets to these two shows but dont know how to get them from australia since they either want a us address or self returned envelope is there anyway to get these tickets? also would love certain seats rather then have to line up all day of our holiday to make sure our tickets get us seats is there anyway of getting these? I thought you could once buy jay leno tickets and the money went to charity is that still the case for a small amount of seats?Please please help.

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
27,258 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tv show tickets ellen /jay leno

Go to tvtix.com or seeing-stars.com

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,109 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tv show tickets ellen /jay leno

You can do self-addressed return envelope, just go to your post office and tell them you want an international mailing coupon, you enclose that with your envelope instead of a U.S. postage stamp.

"Ellen" seats are all guaranteed now, and Leno seats are more certain if you have ordered by mail from away.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: tv show tickets ellen /jay leno

Ellen doesn't need a U.S. address nor a SASE. I live in Canada, gave them my address, and they sent me my tickets in the mail (at their cost).

For Jay Leno, I did the International Mail Coupon thing and they did send me my tickets (though late!). I don't think they factored in the extra time it would take to get them to Canada? So because I didn't get the Jay Leno tix before we left for the U.S., I went to www.tvtix.com to request last minute tickets for the days I was free to go, and on one of these days, tickets became available and all I had to do was confirm them and print them out, which I did from a copy store, so it all worked out.

4. Re: tv show tickets ellen /jay leno

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 03:17