We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

places to sleep at LAX

canada
1 post
Save Topic
places to sleep at LAX

hey everyone, myself and my mate are heading home unexpectly and suddenly from our trip o/s, so we have limited cash to be spending on accom. we have a 26 hr stop at LAX are there places we can just crash for the night in the airport, is it safe enough to sleep???

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,265 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: places to sleep at LAX

People sleep in the airport all the time so it won't be a problem as far as safety. But I don't believe there are any places where you can crash, other than the very uncomfortable seats, or on the floor.

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: places to sleep at LAX

I guess you can get an idea of the situation from people's comments left on this web page:

http://www.sleepinginairports.net/list.asp?region=2&country=USA&prov=California&city=Los+Angeles&terminal=LAX

There are a lot of complaints, though I'm not sure what people expect exactly - its an airport and not a hotel :)

San Diego...
Level Contributor
2,225 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: places to sleep at LAX

The LAX Motel 6 would be around $70 for one night including tax (free shuttle to/from airport). See www.motel6.com and tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g32525-d78025-R…

4. Re: places to sleep at LAX

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 22:17